Re: [squid-users] Log question

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:58:59 +0100

On 09.11 14:08, Marcos Monteiro da Cruz wrote:
> Does anyone knowns if it is possible and how to set the size of
> access.log file ? I needed to increase it.

well, don't you mean maximal size of the file?
the size of this file depends on how much data are written to it and how
often it is rotated.

the maximum size is 2GB -1B, because of OS limit.
(squid 2 does not support largefiles and there's no planned support for
it in squid2).

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.