Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type with http request header question

From: Ryan Lamberton <ryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:24:52 -0700

hmm... is there an example of a "silly helper" out there I can use/modify?
And will the Ident acl "set" the username the same way the proxy_auth does
so my filtering program can identify the username? Why should I disable
client side persistent connections?

Thank you very much for the help.

Ryan Lamberton