Re: [squid-users] DNS lookup failure when transparent proxy

From: dev singh <dev.pratap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:33:30 +0530

Hi steve,

yeah u r correct u should start caching dns on squid server and set
squid server's private ip as the primary DNS on th eclient .

U can start the named service on squid service with the command

/etc/init.d/named start

and the things will go.

U don hav to make ne changes in the squid.conf.

Regards
dev