[squid-users] Http_access deny and fallback from ntlm to basic

From: Carlos Zottmann <carlos.zottmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:17:38 -0300

Hi !!

We are using ntlm authentication here, and some http_access rules
denying access to some sites.

The problem we are facing is that when a user hits a rule that denies
access, squid falls back to basic authentication and prompts the user
for a new username and password.

How can we configure squid so it just shows de access denied error
page in this case, instead of falling back to basic authentication?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.