[squid-users] Proxy Authentication

From: Andrew Barbara <Andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:13:42 +0800

Hi All,

I have an issue where I have an allowed list of sites that all my users
can access, then if say the managers want to look at internet sites
beyond this list they are asked to put in their username and password,
this works very well - With the exception of that sites that have
external adverts (ie www.whitepages.com.au) come up and ask for the
username and password to retrieve the advert.
I have tried Adblocker and that still asks for the username and
password.

Is there a way to make adblocker (or equivalent) block the ad before
authentication?

Regards,

Andrew Barbara