Re: [squid-users] New to Squid and Linux

From: <mjmcgraw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:46:14 -0400

Now it works from the local machine that is actually running squid,
but when I try to SSH using Putty into the squid host I get nothing. I
am forwarding port 3128 with Putty and setting the brower to use
localhost:3128 for proxy.

Maybe I'm understanding this wrong but I thought if I used SSH to
connect to the squid host it would appear as a local connection and
the acl for localhost for work.

Did I totally miss that?

Thanks, Michael