[squid-users] Howto for Squid in Active Directory (on Debian)

From: Mario Iseli <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:37:01 +0200

Hello,

on the Internet i find tousands of Howtos how to install Squid,
windbind, etc. Noone of them is working! Can anyone give my some hints
where I find a good tutorial obout how to install a Squid with
authentication (to Active Directory) and how to handle with Windows
group-privileges? Is it necessary to execute "winbindd --set-auth-user
bla%blabla"? What happens if the password of "bla" changes?

Thank you very much for your help!
Regards

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable