Re: [squid-users] Squid and larger environments

From: Denys <nuclearcat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:09:06 +0200

I have more than 25000 users, but i recommend to not rely on single server.

1)First i suggest to use COSS.

2)why to use range_offset_limit ? I dont think it is reasonable.

3)On my expirience better to put
client_persistent_connections off
server_persistent_connections off
In this i am not sure!

4)cache_store_log none
Possible (if it is enabled) disable access_log.

What is the OS?
What is the filesystem on aufs?
What kind of options used on mount?
On Linux aufs will take advantage of dual CPU.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:50:24 -0500, Troy wrote

--
Virtual ISP S.A.L.