[squid-users] Error : TCP_MISS/503 The dnsserver returned:Refused: The name server refuses

From: Chirag 17 <chirag_97@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I have installed Squid 2.5 on NT M/c along with
Intranet LAN & have been running it for last 1-2 yrs..

Now today I connected another Lan Card on the same M/c
 to connect to another ISP..Did setting as per
requested & have started getting this error...

The following error was encountered:

    Unable to determine IP address from host name for
google.com

The dnsserver returned:

    Refused: The name server refuses to perform the
specified operation.

Now even if I remove my new LAN Card..rebooted by
machine...I am not able to use SQUID...

In the access log I get Error : TCP_MISS/503

Please advice..

The fish are biting.