[squid-users] Google Talk

From: Tornado <itsec_guy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:56:02 +0530

Hi All,

We are using to Squid and Squidguard to restrict unwanted sites. Squid is
integrated with AD and is working fine. But the problem we are facing is
with Google talk. Is there any way to block Google Talk in Squid via its
client. I am successfull in blocking talk.google.com from SquidGuard but
somehow i can still login to Google talk from its client when i give proxy
authetication in its properties.

Any help will be appreacited.

Thanks.

Click to become a massage therapist and work for yourself
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJdiG3CbBCSSpXK6Y6DuOpIJl5K/