Re: [squid-users] apple software updates

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:24:54 +0200

mån 2007-03-26 klockan 20:02 -0400 skrev
dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us:

> Did anyone get the tcpdump that I sent? It got kicked back from the
> list. I included Mr. Nordstrom in the email.

I got the dumps, but has not looked into them yet. Might take a few days
for me to get there.

If you want to look into the dumps yourself then start
ethereal/wireshark and load the traffic dump files there and start
navigating the packets comparing traffic between the two dumps. To aid
in this there is a very useful tool "Follow TCP stream" in the menu..

Regards
Henrik