Re: [squid-users] interception proxy and ssl

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:52:05 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom escribió:
> tor 2007-03-29 klockan 16:11 +0200 skrev Emilio Casbas:
>> Henrik Nordstrom escribió:
>>> For what purpose?
>> In order to can access secure webs like banking sites with https,
>> resources like https://secure.site.com
>
> Why do you need to have these sent via Squid to be able to access the
> sites?

We have a filtering system connected with the squid proxy (in this
special case We have a transparent proxy), so in our Institutions is a
MUST to have the internet connections passing through this filtering
system. We don't allow any client connect directly Internet, all
connections HTTP/HTTPS should go through our proxys.

Thanks.
Emilio C.