[squid-users] HTMLized squid config documentation

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:13:27 +0800

For those of you who aren't following http://squidproxy.wordpress.com/ -
Henrik and I have started on a tool to convert cf.data.pre (that becomes
"squid.conf.default" when installed) into a set of HTML documentation.
The idea is to have this as the authoritative source of documentation for
the squid.conf configuration parameters for any given version.

Take a look at the squid-2-HEAD output:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/HEAD/cfgman/

Its plain and its got some pretty big gaps in it; but I believe its a good
start. Feedback and patches are welcome.

Adrian