Re: [squid-users] DNS Question

From: Joseph Jenkins <maillist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:24:27 -0800

I verified that the squid cache is not using it's own dns resolution
for the clients browsing, instead it is relying on the client's dns
resolution. I verified that the squid cache is able to do dns
resolution. Is there an option that I need to enable in the
squid.conf so that the cache will do dns resolution? Is there
something else I need to install for this?

TIA