Re: [squid-users] Slow internet

From: julian julian <julian_lnx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

I use CentOS 4.4 and 5.1. But I recomend to you CentOS
4.4 because is a bit more easy for configure due to
the squid and samba versions included in this distro.
Be careful if you are using some intel motherboard and
how Linux see the hard disk. If there are SATA you
should see that as sdx(x=a b or c) instead hdx, it
could affect the read/write performance.