Re: [squid-users] NO_CACHE

From: Tiago Durante <tiagodurante@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:37:24 -0300

Hi!

Well I don't think the ACLs name will make any difference... :)

Let me explain what I want. I've this site, lets say "tiago.com", and
I don't want squid to cache it. It isn't by my internal network that
I'll know what's going to cache or not, but I'll know the external
hosts that I shouldn't cache.

So, what I need is tell my squid: "Dude, please don't cache
'tiago.com', ok!?" :)

I'll show all the ways that I've tried...

# 1
acl dontcachemrsquid dstdomain tiago.com
cache deny dontcachemrsquid

# 2
acl dontcachemrsquid dstdomain tiago.com
no_cache deny dontcachemrsquid

# 3
acl dontcachemrsquid src 10.1.1.0/24
cache deny dontcachemrsquid

# 4
acl dontcachemrsquid src 10.1.1.0/24
no_cache deny dontcachemrsquid

But I don't know if it's working... Doesn't seems like at least,
because the page, that is a horrible system made by some people here,
can't work with cache and get all crazy and unformatted when reached
by squid. :(

What should I see at access.log? There is anybody using such a configuration?

Thanks a lot you all!!!!!!!!

All the best!