[squid-users] blogger.com

From: <dhottinger_at_harrisonburg.k12.va.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:48:30 -0500

Im having to sift through my access logs to see who may have posted
some content on a blogger site during working hours. My question is I
see HTTP Get and HTTP POST in the access.logs. I havent been able to
determine an exact url to the site. Would it be safe to say that POST
is an entry? My sarg logs dont go that in depth when I run it from
the command line.

thanks,

ddh

--