[squid-users] Squid whitelist question

From: Prakash Velayutham <Prakash.Velayutham_at_cchmc.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:12:48 -0400

Hello all,

I am a squid newbie, but have searched the documentation almost
thoroughly, but can't find answer to this specific question.

I have a Squid server (3.0-48) running. I would like one of the
clients (either IP address or name will work) be able to go out to the
wide world without authentication through this Squid server through a
regex whitelist like *, but all other clients be required to
authenticate, except for those sites that are in a different
restricted whitelisted URLs.

I am sure many out there has this setup, but just can't find it in the
documentation.

Thanks and regards,
Prakash