Re: [squid-users] vhost for reverse proxy - two web applications with one Squid

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:06:23 +1200

On 13/09/10 21:22, Michael Grimm wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> thanks for the help. If I understand you correctly this would result
> in a config like the one below.
> But how do I include a second certificate? Do I need to use a wildcard
> cert? I believe I can't use the https_port twice.

https_port like http_port can be used multiple times with different
IP:port combos.

Wildcard certs are detailed in the wiki:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/SslWithWildcardCertifiate

You may also need "accel" explicitly on the port line in addition to the
flags you have there now.

Amos

--
Please be using