Re: [squid-users] Block urls without auntentication

From: Lindsay Hill <lindsayh_at_makonetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:36:07 +1200

On 07/06/2011 09:27 AM, Usuário do Sistema wrote:
> there is any thing I have to do at the my squid to it allow urls
> without authentication ?
>

> squid version: 2.6.STABLE21 on Red Hat Enterprise 5.6
>

> any tip is welcome.
Here's one way of doing it:
Create a file /etc/squid/whitelist.http
In that file, put all the domains you want unauthenticated access to,
one per line. You might start with "download.windowsupdate.com", or
".windowsupdate.com"

In your squid.conf, add something like this:
acl acl_whitelist_http dstdomain "/etc/squid/whitelist.http"

Then, add a line like this, ABOVE your existing http_access rule that
requires authentication:
http_access allow localnet acl_whitelist_http

When you need to add more authentication bypass domains in future, you
can just add the line to whitelist.http, and reload Squid.

  - Lindsay