Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.0.xx (on Opensuse) and problem with displaying www.oki.cz (Keepalive accounting)

From: Josef Karliak <karliak_at_ajetaci.cz>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:05:12 +0200

   Hi and thank for your reply,
   but there is no progress... detect_broken_pconn if off by default
squid config, but it was enabled by default suse config. I've disable
it - no progress. Do you've any ideas ? I'll email to oki.cz of course
   Thanks
   Best regards
    J.Karlia.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,