Re: [squid-users] cache_peer allow-miss

From: senthil kumar <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:33:15 +0530

Thanks for the reply

We are using squid2.7 stable9

Consider squid2 has two siblings squid3 and squid4

cache_peer squid3 sibling 80 3130 allow-miss
cache_peer squid4 sibling 80 3130 allow-miss

In this case when request comes to squid2 from squid1 and content was
not to be in squid3 and squid4
Whether squid forwards request to peer which replied first ICP_MISS
or both peers?

Thanks,
Senthil