[squid-users] maximum_object_size wrong in cachemgr.cgi ?

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 23:13:48 -0800 (PST)

Regarding squid 2.7:

Originally, I configured squid with following option:
maximum_object_size 200 MB

Squid did not complain about "MB" (which might be a bug already, at least
according to the docs);
however, later on using cachemgr.cgi I saw,
that the upper limit was set to "unlimited".

So I changed squid.conf to

maximum_object_size 200000 KB

but still I get from cachemgr

Accepted object sizes: 262144 - (unlimited) bytes

So there is an inconsistency, at least, between the info from cachemgr and
the option used in squid.conf.