[squid-users] ntml vs kerberos

From: linux zumi <linux.zumi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:45:31 +0100

Hi,
I would like to use samba domain controller and squid proxy server.
My network contains xp and win 7 client.
My task are :
1.samba authenticates the client when it login the domain. user uses
the proxy when he is surfing the internet. (doesnt need password)
2.client doesnt login the domain.User needs the password when he uses
the internet.
We dont use windows server.
Have I to use the ntml and kerberos authenticate or just ntml (with samba)?
Thank you