[squid-users] Email , VOIP , RDP with SQUID

From: Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:45:19 +0500

hello all,

I need to enable Email , Voice over ip , Microsof Remote Desktop and
other software to communicate with target machine. i know squid can
not do that. but we can achieve that via iptables. i have found few
solutions on internet but didn't cope up with our need.
just want to share my experience with consolidated squid firewalls, that
as i experienced in past with a firewall called IPCOP, that when i
started using Iptable it bypasses every squid rules so i don't want
that therefore kindly advice me set of script that didn't bypass the
squid and also help me to open these port

except all ports, should be blocked.

Thank you,

Myk