Re: [squid-users] external acl code examples

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:00:57 +0200

On 27/02/2012 14:49, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to create a small external acl program for use in our
> organization and I was wondering are there any code examples of
> existing external acls in the public domain?
> I have tried searching a bit but other than the spec I haven't really
> found a lot.
>
> The most promising bit I found so far is this example from the squid
> 2.5 days, is it still valid?:
> http://etutorials.org/Server+Administration/Squid.+The+definitive+guide/Chapter+12.+Authentication+Helpers/12.5+External+ACLs/
>
> Thanks,
> Eli
it is still vaild as long as i know.
the vaild are in the wiki at squid documentation:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/

a more advanced configuration is being documented at:
http://www.visolve.com/system_services/opensource/squid/squid30/externalsupport-3.php#external_acl_type

it looks better then on the squid documentation (my opinion) but on
etutorials they have more samples.

Regards,
Eliezer