[squid-users] Integrated Windows Authentication through Squid proxy working

From: Javier Conti <javier.conti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:47:15 +0200

Hi list,

Since I've been fighting for some time in order to make IWA work through my
Squid proxy (using Windows 7 or 2008 as clients), I just wanted to let people
know that HTTP/1.1 and persistent connections are absolutely necessary
and, since I installed Squid 3.2, IWA worked without problems.

Thanks to everybody for ideas and support, Javier