Re: [squid-users] external_acl doesn't work after upgrade debian 6 squid 2.7 to debian 7 squid 3.1.20

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:45:02 +0200

Hey Thomas,

Is there anyway of obtaining a "fake" script written in PHP?

I do have a fake Bash,perl,python scripts and I was looking for the next
languages scripts\code:
tcl, ada, erlang, php, lua, others.

I remember that there was a PHP script in the past that someone tested
in the past:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201209/0374.html

I know that bash ruby and other code works fine.

Eliezer