[squid-users] Access denied when in intercept mode

From: nettrino <theofilos_at_cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, I am trying to set up a squid proxy to filter HTTPS traffic. In
particular, I want to connect an Android device to the proxy and examine the
requests issued by various applications.

When 'intercept' mode is on, I get 'Access Denied'. I would be most grateful
if you gave me some hint
on what is wrong with my configuration.

I have been following this tutorial:
http://pen-testing-lab.blogspot.com/2013/11/squid-3310-transparent-proxy-for-http.html

My squid version is 3.4.4.2 running in Ubuntu with kernel 3.5.0-48-generic.

Currently I am testing to connect from my laptop (squidCA.pem is added in my
browser)
In the machine where squid is running I have flushed all my iptables rules
and only have

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you