[squid-users] Re: Sibling selection algorithm (weight)

From: Joachim <joeba7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thank you for the answer and all the details you gave. The 'sibling' lacking
in my conf file was a typo, sorry about that.

Ok, so If I understand well, there is no way to tell a squid instance there
are preferred siblings among its peer pool?

Actually, The reason why I'm doing this is to do more than the RTT-based
'load-balancing' mechanisms provided by ICP. It takes place in another
context.

Joachim