[squid-users] Alternative to squid to filter HTTPS url path

From: Bruno Linhares <oandarilho01_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I deploy squid on a project which provides restricted www access to the users. Inside a HTTPS page, there's some buttons which opens various resources but I need to "block"/deny some of them, When connected, I can see the button URL so if I could put that full URL (or the url path) in an acl, I should be able to deny it. But I see that squid can't see the url path amongst some other data that flows inside the CONNECT tunnel, as described here: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/HTTPS Then, I'm here to ask if anyone can point another software to deal with it, ideally without discarding squid. Thanks in advance   -- Bruno Linhares Paz e Bem