Re: [squid-users] Re: Three questions about Squid configuration

From: Nicolás <nicolas_at_devels.es>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:50:09 +0100

I just realized that part 5 minutes ago... Sorry for the nuisance! In my
case I need to use as a proxy a different machine because otherwise I'd
have to set one per client with the same rules, which seems not very
scalable. The final schema would be this:

Client 1 \
Client 2 \
Client 3 -> squid3 server -> internet
Client 4 /
Client 5 /

Also, the server running squid3 as transparent proxy would be under a
different public IP and router than the clients (a remote server...
requirement of my company), and all of them are using just one network
interface. What iptables rules would I need to achieve this scenario?

Thanks!