[squid-users] Custom Log

From: Cole <cole@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:28:57 +0200

Hi.

Ive been looking at the custom log. And I see theres a token for LFT_REQUEST_SIZE_TOTAL.
However, looking at the rest of the code, I see that it actually hasnt been coded, and its just been
set out for later development obviously.

I was wondering if anyone has actually done anything to get this token working yet or not? Or
exactly where about I can get the actual data that this token would use. Or to get this token
working.

Thanks
/Cole