Re: [squid-users] Custom Log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:24:05 +0100

mån 2006-03-20 klockan 13:28 +0200 skrev Cole:

> Ive been looking at the custom log. And I see theres a token for LFT_REQUEST_SIZE_TOTAL.
> However, looking at the rest of the code, I see that it actually hasnt been coded, and its just been
> set out for later development obviously.

Correct.

> I was wondering if anyone has actually done anything to get this token working yet or not? Or
> exactly where about I can get the actual data that this token would use. Or to get this token
> working.

The request body size is available as the Content-Length request header.
As this can be extracted using the existing request header tag no
shortcut tag has yet been implemented.

The request header size is available as the size of al->headers.request
if log_mime_hdrs is enabled, but for correctness it should be added as
an additional field in the request_t and filled in by the client side
routines while parsing the request... As the first is only available if
log_mime_hdrs is enabled it has not been considered a good approach for
implementation.

Regards
Henrik