Re: broken regex, refresh_pattern, or request_/reply_header?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:07:49 +0200

the *_header_access directives can only change the external view of the
headers sent by Squid, not how Squid parses received headers.

To override "bad" things sent by client or server you need to use
refresh_pattern overrides. In your case both the ignore-reload and
ignore-private overrides.

Be warned that both these violate the HTTP specifications so you better
know what you are doing when using these.. if used carelessly you may
well end up sending one users private bank account details to another
user..