[squid-users] How to Cache aspx Pages?

From: BUI18 <lbui18_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - I need to cache aspx pages. I have read through the squid faq for caching dynamic content and have tried the following
configuration, however, it does not seem to cache aspx pages with or without query
strings.

A sample link may look like this (this is not a working link) --> http://www.domain.com/junk.aspx?id=12345

My current relevant configurations from squid.conf:

# Allows dynamic content with query strings in the path
acl junkname urlpath_regex -i \?
cache allow junkname
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
cache deny QUERY
refresh_pattern -i \.aspx$ 1440 90% 2880 ignore-reload

I get status of TCP_MISS in cache.log when I request the page. Am I missing something? Do I need an entry for http_access as well?

Does anyone see a problem with the above configuration parameters? Does any one know how to properly cache aspx pages?

Thanks in advance.