[squid-users] forwarding port changed based on url

From: foobar devnull <foobar2devnull_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:22:16 +0200

Hi all,

I tried to look for an answer to this probably simple question via the
"mailing list search" but it seems to be down and google was of little
help.

I have the following setup:

I have a squid server setup as a reverse proxy and serving a vm with
multiple domains/websites. One of these websites offers an ssl
connection on port 443 and a second ssl connection on port 6066 for
the admin interface. both ports point to www.foobar.com

I'd like to be able to do the following with squid

wwwadm.foobar.com:443 --> [squid] --> www.foobar.com:6066
www.foobar.com:443 --> [squid]--> www.foobar.com:443

Can this be done? If so, I'd be grateful if you could point me to the
appropriate documentation or give me a simple example to work from.

Many thanks.